Wanted to make a small prize for my book club members and thought what better than a Stampin’ Up! bookmark?! Love the thought of God brightening the world through them.
To create the bookmark:
- Cut the Whisper White cardstock into 5 ⅛” x 2 ⅛” rectangles for the base.
- Cut background color cardstock into 5″ x 2″ rectangles.
- Using the Project Life Corner Punch; round all the corners.
- Attach the cardstock layers.
- Hole punch through both layers. I used a regular hole punch (¼”), but depending on the size ribbon you choose a smaller Stampin’ Up! Circle Punch would work.
- Embellish the front of your bookmark, attach the ribbon and give to your friends who read!
- I also added a sticker with my Stampin’ Up! information to the back of the bookmark.
Save 10 % with Flourishing Phrases Bundle!
Just click to shop the Stampin’ Up! products used: